Frequently Asked Question
If you have any questions, please contact us . See “Before Contact” below and provide us information such as a serial number or error codes.
The recommended periodic inspection or maintenance interval of our robot is 1 year.
*Note that the interval may vary depending on robot models.
For details, please refer to the Maintenance and Inspection manual attached upon delivery.
Please refer to the serial number first to contact us on support. Contact us the error codes or contents for any error.
- Serial Number (6- to 8-digit number)
- A serial number is labeled or incised mainly on the lower part of connectors of robot/aligner, and the side of the LED display of a controller.
- Error Code
- Error codes are displayed on a controller's LED display.
List of Frequently Asked Questions (FQA)
Click one of the following buttons to jump to a specified category.
- Communication Software
- Error Codes or Operations
- Q: How do I set up JELDATA3, a data transfer software?
- Q: How do I back up the controller data?
- Q: In the Controller Setup (L) window of JELDATA3, a setting specified in the Control Specifications or Instruction Manual cannot be selected.
- Q: How to change speed parameters with commands? (Applicable model: SHR and STHR)
- Q: No response is returned by using the communication software. Why?
Software settings or data backup
Communication software errors
Error Codes or Operations
- Q: Error 08 occurs when the robot is moved up and down with the arm extended. Why?
- Q: The controller does not display anything after the power-on. Why?
- Q: The teaching box is connected, but nothing is displayed on the teaching box display. Why?
- Q: The speed is changed using the teaching box, but returned to the original speed after the power-on again. Why?
Operations of Robot, Controller, or Teaching BOX (pendant)