What is J-tech Center?
J-tech Center is a showroom where JEL main robots or Bernoulli end-effector are on display.
Operation check using customers’ wafer is available with prior arrangement.
Also, we offer robot training using actual robot.
How to use J-tech Center?
- Vacuum check for Bernoulli
Vacuum check for Bernoulli end-effector is available for 150mm, 200mm, and 300mm wafer.
- Alignment accuracy
Alignment accuracy test with the measuring tool is available using customer's wafer.
- Robot operation training
Robot operation training using actual robot is available at J-tech Center.
Contact for application
- JEL Corporation Fukuyama Factory
- Twin-arm clean robot for handling wafer up to 300mm (Closed-loop control): STCR4160SN-300-CM
- For handling wafers from 2 inch to 300mm with low-cost, high-speed handling, and no step-out error.
- Horizontal and multi-joint type clean robot for handling 300 mm wafers: GCR4210-300-PM
- Designed for handling 300mm wafers in a production line or inspection line of semiconductor.
- Compact clean robot & Aligner for handling 2, 3 inch, 100, 150mm wafers: SCR3100S-200-PM/SAL3261GR
- The robot for safety and high-accuracy handling of 2, 3inch, and 100, 150mm LED sapphire wafer, and the aligner for high-accuracy centering for wafer. We offer the compact system with flexibility.
- Super compact clean robot and aligner for handling 2 inch wafer: SSCR3090S-150-PM/SAL2241
- The world's top-class smallest & lightweight design. One aligner can handle 2, 3 inch, 100mm wafer alignment.
- Clean robot for handling 2, 3 inch, 100mm wafer: SSCR3115N-150-PM/SSCR2090S-PM
- This robot & aligner is especially designed for handling small wafers and has small footprint. There are armless type and link-arm type.
- Twin-arm clean robot with flip unit & Aligner for handling thin, 150mm and 200mm wafers: STCR4160S-300-PM/SAL3481
- By using our Bernoulli type end-effector, the robot with twin-arm flip unit robot transfers thin, 150mm and 200mm wafers. Aligner are for thin wafers, which can handle 150mm and 200mm wafers. Flip unit is installed at both arms to handle both 150mm and 200mm wafers simultaneously.
- Aligner for handling 2, 3 inch, 100 to 150mm wafer: SAL3261HV
- New type of aligner available for any material of wafer for 2, 3 inch, 100 to 150mm wafer.
- Edge grip aligner for handling 200mm wafer: SAL2081
- High-speed, high-accuracy centering and flat/notch locating of small wafer by edge grip wafer holding.
- Table-top loader system for 100mm wafer: SSY-10000
- Available for various types of wafers; 2, 3 inch, 100mm glass, sapphire, SiC, or GaN or others
- Loader/Unloader System for Batch Processing of susceptors or trays: SSY-10020
- New type of wafer handling system for wafers including LED. Automatic loader/unloader for batch processing such as susceptors or trays is achieved.
- Bernoulli type end-effector for thin or warped wafer
- Low-cost Bernoulli type end-effector available for customization. As an ideal end-effector for thin and warped wafers, we provide the Bernoulli type end-effector at its most suitable design according to the customers’ system layout.